Ready to change the world?
HAL24K is a data intelligence scale up based in Amsterdam, London and San Francisco, delivering operational and predictive intelligence for smart infrastructure and enterprise. Our software and solutions help organizations optimize resources, avoid disruption and save costs.
By combining advanced data science techniques with modelling, analysis and visualization through our SaaS-based HAL24K Dimension platform, real-time data-driven decision making is possible across multidimensional environments.
As solution architect you will be responsible for pro-actively connecting machine
learning solutions to key business challenges for organizations within the traffic,
water and fleet domains.
The market for operational and predictive intelligence solutions is new, so you will
need to translate HAL24K core expertise and proven solutions into concrete
offerings that demonstrate ROI for our customers and accelerate time-to-market.
You will help drive HAL24K’s market expansion by enabling sales colleagues to
showcase solutions based on our data science expertise and Dimension platform,
that will optimize operational processes for prospects and partners.
We expect you to spend 65% percent of your time externally, focusing on customer acquisition and partnerships. The remaining 35% will focus on preparing proposals, aligning with sales, and working with our data science, engineering, marketing and customer success teams. In addition to your work on new opportunities, you will be expected to provide feedback and ideas on domain specific trends and challenges.
You will be part of the sales team and based in our Amsterdam office. Given our
worldwide focus you will be expected to travel and support international activity.
- Strong customer/market focus
- Interest and experience in our key domains
- Ability to quickly build relationships and translate customer challenges into solutions
- Understanding of IT departments and ecosystems
- Understanding of analytics software and ideally experience with SaaS-based software solutions
- Ability to match client challenges with our key USPs
- Take customers by the hand by pitching solutions and driving pilots
- Create and present demos
- Keep track of industry trends
- Take initiative to share market feedback internally to discuss, learn and work on new ideas
- 5-years working experience; technical background
- Experience in pre-sales role, preferably as solution consultant
This is a chance to get in early and be part of a team of ambitious and talented colleagues who are building solutions for real-world AI projects.
We want to change lives for the better and if you do too, we’d love to hear from you.
Please contact us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling the contact form here.