Sales leader UK & Ireland
Ready to change the world?
HAL24K is a data intelligence scale up based in Amsterdam, London and San Francisco, delivering operational and predictive intelligence for smart infrastructure and enterprise. Our software and solutions help organizations optimize resources, avoid disruption and save costs.
We combine advanced data science techniques with modelling, analysis and visualization through our SaaS-based HAL24K Dimension platform. This makes real-time data-driven decision-making possible across multidimensional environments.
To accelerate growth your role will be to lead expansion in the UK and Ireland. You will have a special focus on driving our Royal HaskoningDHV strategic partnership, given their strong operational presence in the UK.
Your main goal is to drive customer acquisition, build sales channels and actively develop references with partners in the region. Although working with partners is a key requirement, we are looking for a front-end sales leader who has the talent and experience to balance networking and ‘opportunity hunting’.
We expect you to spend 80% of your time focusing on sales: developing relationships and identifying, validating and closing opportunities. Your remaining time will be dedicated to aligning internally with HAL24K’s technical, marketing and customer success teams.
You will operate from within the UK and be part of our global sales team and in addition, you will visit our Amsterdam HQ and take part in our company meetings.
- Successful on-target sales track record
- Strong customer/market focus
- Disciplined and self-motivated
- Team player
- Experience in UK territory
- Able to drive structured plans to align resources for both short and long-term opportunities
- Experience in selling innovative technology
- Understanding of analytics software and ideally experience with SaaS-based software solutions
- Ability to present standard domain demos
- Ability to leverage all levels and disciplines within our company
- Working with the company systems (e.g. sales/forecasting and marketing)
This is a chance to get in early and be part of a team of ambitious and talented colleagues who are building solutions for real-world AI projects.
We want to change lives for the better and if you do too, we’d love to hear from you.
Please contact us by emailing to email@example.com or by filling the contact form here.