Sales leader Middle, East & Africa (MEA)
Ready to change the world?
HAL24K is a data intelligence scale up based in Amsterdam, London and San Francisco, delivering operational and predictive intelligence for smart infrastructure and enterprise. Our software and solutions help organizations optimize resources, avoid disruption and save costs.
By combining advanced data science techniques with modelling, analysis and visualization through our SaaS-based HAL24K Dimension platform, real-time data-driven decision making is possible across multidimensional environments.
To accelerate our international growth, your role will be to lead expansion in MEA, with a special focus on driving our Royal HaskoningDHV (RHDHV) strategic partnership in the region. Initially, your key focus areas will be South Africa – due to RHDHV’s strong operational presence in the country – and on building business around smart infrastructure solutions in the Middle East in general, and Dubai specifically.
Your main goal will be to drive customer acquisition, build sales channels and actively develop references with partners in the region. Although working with partners is a key requirement, we are looking for a front-end sales leader who has the talent and experience to balance networking and ‘opportunity hunting’.
We expect you to spend 80% percent of your time developing relationships in MEA and identifying, validating and closing opportunities. Your remaining time will be dedicated to aligning internally with HAL24K’s technical, marketing and customer success teams. You will operate from Netherlands or South Africa and be part of a global sales team. Given our worldwide focus and your large territory, you will be expected to travel frequently.
- Strong customer/market focus
- Interest and experience in our key domains
- Disciplined and self-motivated
- Team player
- Experience with the MEA region, including a proven network of business relationships
- Ability to drive structured account, partner and territory plans
- Experience in selling (or involvement with) innovative technology
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Understanding of analytics software and, ideally, experience with SaaS-based software solutions
- Ability to present standard domain demos
- Ability to leverage all levels and disciplines within our company
- Working with the company systems (e.g. sales/forecasting and marketing)
- Minimum of 10-years working experience
This is a chance to get in early and be part of a team of ambitious and talented colleagues who are building solutions for real-world AI projects.
We want to change lives for the better and if you do too, we’d love to hear from you.
Please contact us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling the contact form here.