Sales leader France
Ready to change the world?
HAL24K is a data intelligence scale up based in Amsterdam, London and San Francisco, delivering operational and predictive intelligence for smart infrastructure and enterprise. Our software and solutions help organizations optimize resources, avoid disruption and save costs.
By combining advanced data science techniques with modelling, analysis and visualization through our SaaS-based HAL24K Dimension platform, real-time data-driven decision making is possible across multidimensional environments.
To accelerate our international growth your role will be to lead expansion in France. You will operate from Paris and be part of a global sales team.
We expect you to spend 80% percent of your time developing relationships in the French market, and identifying, validating and closing opportunities. Your remaining time will be dedicated to aligning internally with HAL24K’s technical, marketing and customer success teams.
You will also be managing and expanding our strategic partnership with VINCI, the largest construction company in the world. This includes driving customer implementations and actively developing references from within the VINCI ecosystem. You will build relationships with all key stakeholders and become their worldwide partner of choice for operational and predictive intelligence solutions.
Given the worldwide focus of HAL24K and clients, you will be expected to travel frequently; including regular visits to our Amsterdam HQ. Although English is the standard language within the company we have French-speaking colleagues for local support.
- Strong customer/market focus
- Interest and experience in our key domains
- Disciplined and self-motivated
- Team player
- Ability to work with a global conglomerate
- Driving structured account plans to align resources to support short and longer-term
- business opportunities
- Experience in selling (or involvement with) innovative technology
- Fluent in French (verbal and written); Fluent English speaker
- Understanding of analytics software and ideally experience with SaaS-based software solutions
- Ability to present standard domain demos
- Ability to leverage all levels and disciplines within our company
- Working with the company systems (e.g. sales/forecasting and marketing)
- Minimum 5-years working experience
This is a chance to get in early and be part of a team of ambitious and talented colleagues who are building solutions for real-world AI projects.
We want to change lives for the better and if you do too, we’d love to hear from you.
Please contact us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling the contact form here.