Sales executive Netherlands
Ready to change the world?
HAL24K is a data intelligence scale up based in Amsterdam, London and San Francisco, delivering operational and predictive intelligence for smart infrastructure and enterprise. Our software and solutions help organizations optimize resources, avoid disruption and save costs.
By combining advanced data science techniques with modelling, analysis and visualization through our SaaS-based HAL24K Dimension platform, real-time data-driven decision making is possible across multidimensional environments.
To help accelerate HAL24K’s growth, your role will be to expand the Dutch customer base in our key domains of water, traffic and fleet. We expect you to take initiative in positioning and selling our solutions to prospects and consolidate our market leading position.
Your will translate your knowledge and passion for data intelligence solutions into a growing user base of HAL24k’s Dimension platform.
We expect that 80% percent of your time will focus on developing relationships,
including driving, validating and closing opportunities. During the remaining time, you will be required to align internally with our technical, marketing and customer
You will operate from our Amsterdam office and are part of a global sales team.
Given our worldwide focus you might have the opportunity to participate in
international events and customer activity.
- Strong customer/market focus
- Interest and experience in our key domains
- Disciplined, self-motivated and strong analytical skills
- Ability to build trust with prospects through professionalism and understanding of their sector needs
- Team player
- Experience with account plans and structured sales methodology
- Experience in selling (or involvement with) innovative technology
- Fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and written)
- Understanding of analytics software and ideally experience with SaaS-based software solutions
- Ability to present standard domain demos
- Ability to leverage all levels and disciplines of our company
- Working with the company systems (e.g. sales/forecasting and marketing)
- Minimum 5-years working experience
This is a chance to get in early and be part of a team of ambitious and talented colleagues who are building solutions for real-world AI projects.
We want to change lives for the better and if you do too, we’d love to hear from you.
Please contact us by emailing to email@example.com or by filling the contact form here.