READY TO CHANGE THE WORLD?
HAL24K offers operational and predictive intelligence solutions through a combination of advanced data science techniques and its SaaS-based HAL24K Dimension platform.
Dimension brings all the components of data science into one platform to enable customers to explore & analyze data, train models, create forecasters, develop APIs and visualize output from within a single platform.
We are looking for a Python Developer responsible for maintaining and developing our server-side processes. Your primary focus will be the maintenance of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end and between server-side components. You will form part of our international team based in our Amsterdam offices and must be eligible to work in The Netherlands.
- Translate user stories into functional features
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Python code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Flask
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Knack for writing clean, readable Python code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
This is a chance to get in early and be part of a team of ambitious software engineers and data scientists who are creating software and solutions for real-world city-scale AI projects.
We want to change lives for the better and if you do too, we’d love to hear from you.
Please contact us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling the contact form here.