Junior DevOps Engineer
READY TO CHANGE THE WORLD?
HAL24K offers operational and predictive intelligence solutions through a combination of advanced data science techniques and its SaaS-based HAL24K Dimension platform.
Dimension brings all the components of data science into one platform to enable customers to explore & analyze data, train models, create forecasters, develop APIs and visualize output from within a single platform.
Due to expansion we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to be responsible for maintaining the operations of our Dimension platform. Your primary focus will be maintaining and improving the deployment of our Dimension platform for our clients. You will form part of our international team based in our Amsterdam offices and must be eligible to work in The Netherlands.
- Provisioning, monitoring & supporting cloud infrastructure
- Developing & maintaining data pipelines
- Provisioning & maintaining data infrastructure
- Be part of designing our cloud infrastructure within a small, talented, team.
You will require excellent written and verbal English as this is an international working environment.
We will provide practical on the job training to the right candidate, but these skills/experience/interest will be of significant advantage:
- Dataflow tools and principles (especially using Apache NiFi)
- Large database technology (especially MongoDB or HADOOP)
- Microsoft Azure cloud platform (especially Linux VMs)
- Networking configurations (especially NGINX and Microsoft Azure)
- Cloud security
Other useful skills include:
- Python development and API wrapping (especially Flask)
- Docker containerisation and orchestration
- Directory management (especially Active Directory or OpenLDAP)
- Apache Spark
This is a chance to get in early and be part of a team of ambitious software engineers and data scientists who are creating software and solutions for real-world city-scale AI projects.
We want to change lives for the better and if you do too, we’d love to hear from you.
Please contact us by emailing to email@example.com or by filling the contact form here.