Ready to change the world?
HAL24K offers operational and predictive intelligence solutions through a combination of advanced data science techniques and its SaaS-based HAL24K Dimension platform.
Dimension brings all the components of data science into one platform to enable customers to explore & analyze data, train models, create forecasters, develop APIs and visualize output from within a single platform.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with AngularJS
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Experience with Leaflet, Plotly and Angular UI Grid
- Simulation and 3D rendering of complex data
This is a chance to get in early and be part of a team of ambitious software engineers and data scientists who are creating software and solutions for real-world city-scale AI projects.
We want to change lives for the better and if you do too, we’d love to hear from you.
Please contact us by emailing to email@example.com or by filling the contact form here.