READY TO CHANGE THE WORLD?
HAL24K offers operational and predictive intelligence solutions through a combination of advanced data science techniques and its SaaS-based HAL24K Dimension platform.
Dimension brings all the components of data science into one platform to enable customers to explore & analyze data, train models, create forecasters, develop APIs and visualize output from within a single platform.
We are looking for a C# developer who will be responsible for maintaining the C# components of our Dimension platform. Your primary focus will be to handle maintenance requests of these components, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. You will form part of our international team based in our Amsterdam offices and must be eligible to work within The Netherlands.
- Translate user stories into functional features
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
This is a chance to get in early and be part of a team of ambitious software engineers and data scientists who are creating software and solutions for real-world city-scale AI projects.
We want to change lives for the better and if you do too, we’d love to hear from you.
Please contact us for more information by emailing to email@example.com or by filling the contact form here.